Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Bonds

It's been so good to see so many of my old friends again. Last night, one of my best guy friends from high school, Ben, arrived, and he, Andy, Emily, and I all went out to eat at the food stalls. Ben went back to school early, Emily left a little later, and then Andy and I went back to school to find Daniel. The three of us sat and talked for a while, later joined by Ben, before heading home. I've been loving getting to ride on Andy's motorcycle!

This morning I went to work out with my parents. On the way home, we saw Ben, Andy, and Daniel at the bus stop. They had tried to call (but obviously hadn't gotten me since I wasn't home); anyways, they were planning on going to the movies to see Madagascar. So I went along with them and we met up with another old classmate, Kara. The five of us went to see the movie and then headed back toward school. Kara went home, and I watched part of a movie with the guys. The school musical was on that night, so Ben went to watch it, and Andy, Dan, and I went to the food stalls for supper, since we had already seen the play once. We came back and went to the musical during intermission. Then I finally came home shortly after the musical got over at 10:00 (long musical!). Anyways, it was a fun day, and it's been great being with old friends. There are some bonds that never fade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home