Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Saturday, May 28, 2005


I went to my sister's Fine Arts Concert tonight; she played in the Concert Band and sang in the vocal ensemble. This is a picture we took after the program: (left-right) Nathaniel (Than), Christina (Christi), me, and Lindsay. Christi also sang in vocal ensemble with Lins; Than was in every aspect of the concert: choir, concert band, vocal ensemble, and jazz band (he's a great singer and drummer). Christi and Than are both really special to me--they've both been like younger siblings. I knew Christi in Indonesia, so I've known her for almost ten years. I've known Than for about five years. They are both seniors now and will be graduating on June 1. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger Tom said…

    Wow its a small world hey ... at least in Penang and when you're a foreigner :p

    talked to Nathaniel on the bus the other day ... great guy =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home