Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Brief update!

Hey everyone! I didn't think I would have e-mail access here, but I've been able to find an internet cafe run by the UN. Thought I would just let you know that I'm doing well. This trip has been amazing and such a growing experience; God has done and is doing so much. It would take forever to tell you all the stories, but people here are so open and needy right now. Please pray for God to just help me to love these people out of an overabundance of his love for them, so they might see him through me. They are a beautiful people, and it will already break my heart to leave.

I'll update again soon! Please continue to pray.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home