Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Friday, July 01, 2005

A praise

Just as a brief update:
I may not have mentioned to several of you that I've been having problems with my foot lately. Since last Sunday, I've had severe pain in my foot whenever I put weight on a certain part of it--which, needless to say, makes it difficult to walk normally. There was no visible reason for the pain and no injury that might have caused it. We finally got to see a doctor and a chiropractor today. The chiropractor says there's some swelling in the areas around my toes (metatarsallitis, I think), which could be caused by several things. But the point is that we have an idea of what we're dealing with and can take some steps to getting my foot better. We do want to be careful about this because I have a history of RSD (reflex sympathetic dystrophy) setting into injuries, so we're keeping an eye on that. But it is a definite praise that nothing too major is wrong with my foot, and hopefully with some therapy we can do here at home, I should be able to walk normally again soon. Thanks for your prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home