Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Thursday, July 07, 2005

"Life's too short"

I read this on the blog of my friend, Tom, and asked if I could share it with you on mine; I thought it was very profound.

I'm so blessed everytime that God speaks to me ... and I'm even more blessed when i actually listen :)

I was in church listening to a great sermon ... and though not directly related to what the preacher said, the Holy Spirit stirred in me and challenged with a simple statement

"Life is too short, to live for yourself"

People say to me from time to time, "why would you give up so much to do what you do"
but now I realize that I should be asking them "why would you give up so much to settle for 2nd best"


If you want to visit Tom's blog, click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home