Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th of July!

The lack of posts over the last few days reflects just how busy those days have been. The three college students who have been working in a tsunami-affected area got in on Saturday...and things have just been whirling along since then. Saturday evening we took the college students, Wendy, Jarod, and Cody, to the night market; Sunday we had church, and then our family had an engagement party to go to and to sing at. Then Lindsay and I went with Wendy, Jarod, and Cody to the mall to eat, shop a little, and see a movie. We got home late, I slept late, and then I've been up helping to cook since 1:30 for the July 4th party we had this evening. Another American family who live here joined us--and that made it interesting with four children all under the age of 7 running around! They are adorable kids. The college students came over a little later, and then we all made ice cream together. All of them left around 10:00...so it's been a long day! I've been on my feet almost all day, so my sore foot has been acting up again. Let's just say a bed will feel wonderful tonight!

Anyways, just wanted to put up a brief update. Today will be busy as well, but I'll see if I have time to write again. I hope all of you have a blessed day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home