Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Saturday, July 30, 2005

He rocked my world

Well, I'm back in Malaysia! I arrived home yesterday. God did an incredible work and allowed me to stay longer in the area I was working in. The whole experience was so amazing, and I saw God move in some very powerful ways. God really used the trip to refocus me on him, and I've been reevaluating several things about my life. I realized that God is so much more powerful and so much more at work than I was willing to see. He's so big! And I've realized afresh what it means to be in relationship with him and on mission for him. It would take forever to explain everything (which I may try to do at some point), but if I could sum up the whole trip, I would simply say that God is amazing and he rocked my world.

Tomorrow my family and I will go to Singapore to have a few days togther as a family before I go back to the US. I will have to get everything packed tomorrow, so pray for me! I will also be sharing a little bit at our church tomorrow about my experience in the tsunami relief work. I hopefully will be able to write more of an update tomorrow and put up some pictures from my trip. May God rock your world and show you afresh how great, how good, and how powerful he is. Let us not be satisfied with our too often too small view of God and his work.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:24 AM, Blogger Rachel said…

    I was just thinking about you today and wondering when you would get back. I want to hear ALL. about your experiences. 325-738-4252. I love you and can't wait to see you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home