Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Off for Singapore

I didn't get a chance to do much of an update on my trip to the tsunami affected area because I've been packing all day since after church. In church today, my dad preached the sermon, and my sister, mom, and I all did our own little part of it. I shared about my trip and showed pictures of it, and I think the whole presentation went really well. We got to go out to eat at my favorite fish place after the service, and then I've been packing most afternoon for my trip back to the States. Didn't take as long as I thought it would! And it wasn't as stressful either.

Anyways, this evening we're off for Singapore. We may get to see the Texas team I worked with in tsunami relief during their layover in Singapore on their way to the US. Other than that, it will just be some good family time! I'm looking forward to it. Will try to write more soon. God bless you all! He is good.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Steve said…

    Hey Katy,

    Enjoy Singapore (not hard to do) and have a safe trip back to USA. I know how your parents will feel - we just sent Thomas back to Thailand last week. It doesn't get any easier.

    Looking forward to reading more about your trip as you share the stories with us.

    Steve

     

Post a Comment

<< Home