Katy's World: Randomly Life (2004-2007)

A place for family and friends to check up on me--and hopefully a site that glorifies God first and foremost.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Very quick!

I don't have a lot of time, but I just wanted to put up a post so you would know I haven't fallen off the face of the planet. My family and I are back in the States and have been doing a lot of travelling, so I've had sporadic internet access at best. This is just a note to say hi and to promise more posts as soon as I'm settled again!
Thanks for your patience, and God bless!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm glad you haven't fallen off the face of the planet. :) I hope you have an awesome day. God bless, ***Carolyn***

     
  • At 1:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Peace be with you. *** (carolyn)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home